Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My diary 2

Today (7/04/2010) i learn quite alot of things, i learnt my confidence to expose more on myself, the preparation of what i prepare of, I learnt how to manage my time, my feeling goes on, i learnt the globalisation of MOE, Multinational strategy of Performance management. I also learnt which i should do, who i should love of. I learnt what should i need to do, must do and do not need to do...
Once i cry, always make me thinking few of question> Why i cry? why i do this? where do i go to? when can be done of my success or target? who knows me well? what i done before? goes wrong or goes to right? all is suround in my mind...

I want to expose myself but you think inlogical ways,
I want you know there has no one to disturb between us, just you think over and over,
I want to be happy, but i am trying to be happy and get back my happiness life,
I want to watch movie with you, but i'm seriously not purposely reject the plan,
I want to see you, but i dunno how to face you, because i will teared when i see you,
I am inviting you but not because of other people, it is the time management corrupted.
I want to success my dream, but do you know how many dreams i have?
You say people are using me only to do what they need,
You say people are blocking us,
You say people are making trouble in between you and me,
I can manage myself, I can know myself who are using me, I can know i can see who are disturbing me, who are serious and who are play fool around, i can know who are making trouble me...

Become a model is my right to expose myself to drive to the success goal.
I want to be, Become a business woman need to do alot of things, such as important for good exposure, management, preparation, practice learning for experiences, think of positive ways, Non-negatives ways, think of the 5W and 1H, confidential for own, good challenges, and balancing all i faced.
I want to be a good socialities, relationships, and friendships. There is the same what or who do you want to become as!

No comments:

Post a Comment